1MORE Spearhead VRX Over-Ear Gaming Headphones Super Bass
- Free Next Day Arrivals over $89
- Carbon Neutral Shipping
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
15% Off for orders above $59
1MORE Spearhead VRX Gaming Headphones - feature Waves Nx head tracking technology, maglev synchronized vibration driver, graphene diaphragm, ENC dual microphone and customized LED for an immersive VR gaming and entertainment experience.
* Ultra-Realistic 3D Audio Experience
* 50mm Maglev Graphene Driver for Super Bass and VR Shock Wave
* ENC Dual Mic Technology for Crystal Clear Communication
* Custom Setting Mode for LED Responsive Lighting
* Tuned by Grammy Award Winning Sound Engineer Luca Bignardi with 8 EQ Options for Gaming
* Ergonomic Stainless Steel Frame & Adjustable Headband
* Easy Access to the Volume/Bass Slider and Microphone Button
The USB cable connection allows for full function of the Waves Nx 3D audio experience, which is compatible with PC. To enable the synchronized vibrating effect and to customize your lighting set-up on your Spearhead VRX Gaming Headphones, please download our driver at
Recommended Platforms: PC Windows 7 and above
* Tom's Hardware DE – “The mechanical design and implementation of the headphones is innovative and good. The 3D tracking of the head is no less innovative and works really well. The sound impression in games is good, the orientation (also and especially because of the tracking) outstanding.”
* VORTEZ – “1MORE have really done an amazing job with the Spearhead VRX. You’ll get a headset that is not like any other on the market. They’ve used their expertise in the audio industry and fused it with some impressive technology to create a fully featured headset that delivers an excellent audio experience.”
* eTeknix – “The motion tracking gimmick sounded like it would be just that. However, I’ll eat my own flipping hat at this point, because to actually test this feature was a “why the hell isn’t everyone else doing this!” type moment. It adds a sense of true 3D sound localisation between you and the screen, something you would get sitting in your home cinema or a theatre. This is amazing for movies, but it’s truly staggering for gaming and VR. 1MORE add some innovations of their own, ones that actually work, making this one of the best and most interesting headsets we’ve tested in a long time.”
* TechPowerUp – “The Spearhead VRX is the first gaming headset that uses Waves Nx, and I honestly hope it won't be the last as it results in a believable and exciting surround sound experience in games, movies, and VR content alike.”
* BUG – “The sound at this point immediately begins to sound like it does not come from the headset, but from the room we are in - head out "outside the head" to express it. This is without a drastic loss in the very quality of the acoustic presentation, which is a big thing. The bass remains fleshy and massive, and the medium and high tones present and satisfactorily clean. In addition to providing a truly unique feel of three-dimensional sound in the games, it is also useful for movies, and the climax is achieved when combined with a VR headset, such as Oculus Rift.”
* ROCK PAPER SHOTGUN – “The best thing about the VRX’s 3D audio, though, is how it manages to open up the soundscape to create a balanced sense of space. In Doom, everything from its pounding bass to its raspy demon cries had plenty of room to flex their respective aural muscles, and not once did one manage to overpower the other. It was far more effective than other virtual 7.1 surround sound systems I’ve tried on other headsets recently, and I felt completely immersed right from the get-go.”
* lab501 – “If you want spatial representation of sound in movies and games, but especially if you own a VR headset and want to have the complete experience, then the combination of the VRX and the software solution definitely offers one of the most immersive audio experiences I've had the pleasure of using with a pair of headphones. And if we add to this happy mix between the gaming and musical audience, the stylish design, but especially the ergonomics that the VRX offers, then we are dealing with one of the most exciting headset's launched this year.”
* HW Upgrade – “The 3D audio impact on games is great, even games not designed to fully use multi-channel setups in headphones, give an experience that is far from that offered by any other headset regardless of cost. This is in fact the most interesting innovation of the 1VRX and the one that makes it stand out from the competition. From an acoustic and technological point of view, however, the VRX is a breath of fresh air that really brings something new to the field. The Waves NX technology offers nothing less than impressive.”
* GameSoul – “We have tested them with movies, music and games, being amazed at every case of high fidelity. The enormous cleanliness and sharpness with which you can clearly distinguish every instrument, every voice, or every single noise, and immerse yourself completely. The 3D audio is so precise and credible, and the headphones are so comfortable and light, that on more than one occasion we happened to get up suddenly from our workstation, at the risk of dragging the PC behind, convinced to be listening to music from the soundbar present under the monitor, since, by turning the chair to the right, the sound moves naturally to the left ear. The VRX headphones are excellent, which are worth the price they cost.”
* TOTALLY DUBBED HD – “Watching movies and gaming, the 3D head tracking really came into play and it was incredible to see it come to life. I could hear footsteps coming from all over and even in terms of the height adjustment if someone was above me or below, I could hear that difference. I really like what 1MORE has done here.”
In the Box:
1MORE Spearhead VRX Gaming Headphones, Type A-Micro USB Cable, 3.5mm Audio Cable, Carrying Bag and User Guide
Features & details
- 7.1 CHANNEL SURROUND SOUND - For a revolutionary 3-dimensional gaming experience. Stay ahead of the competition with crisp audio precision and an immersive soundstage. 8 EQ options tuned by Grammys award-winner.
- WAVES NX HEAD TRACKING TECHNOLOGY - Delivers a hyper-realistic 3D audio experience. Nx automatically tracks your natural movements and immerses you into a virtual reality audio environment.
- 50 mm MAGLEV GRAPHENE DRIVER - Get in the game with superior sonic detail and Super Bass VR Shock Wave for high-impact bass and sound you can feel.
- ENVIRONMENTAL NOISE CANCELLING (ENC) - Filters out 90% of background noise with DUAL microphones for crystal clear communication with teammates or opponents.
- CUSTOMIZABLE LED LIGHTING - Over 16 million customizable color options with extendable LED tube for personalizing your gaming style and experience.
- COMFORTABLE AND COMPATIBLE - Stainless steel construction with cushioned suspension band for long-lasting durability and comfort. Premium gaming headphones for PC, laptop, mobile and gaming consoles.